information is protected, collected and used, which may be updated by OnlineDraft, LLC from time to time.
OnlineDraft, LLC is committed to protecting the privacy of our web site visitors and clients. We uphold
the highest industry standards in online privacy and permission marketing.
The OnlineDraft web site uses security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the
information under our control. We store the information in a database in a secure environment at our data center.
We will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone unless ordered by a court of law.
Information submitted to us is only available for purposes of contacting you or sending you
emails based on your requesting information and/or requiring support/assistance.
Effective Date: October 1, 2014
1. Protecting your privacy
- You will receive email from this site ONLY as a consequence of specific actions taken by you are or by people in your group.
- We don't share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We don't engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We don't employ tracking devices for marketing purposes ("cookies", "web beacons," single-pixel gifs).
- We don't send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- Account information is password-protected. Keep your password safe.
- Click log out to end your session.
- OnlineDraft, LLC do not knowingly collect any information from persons under
the age of 13. If we learn that a user is a person under the age of 13, we will deactivate that user.
2. Data we collect
- We collect your name and email address to register and create an account.
- We may ask for your phone number.
- OnlineDraft, LLC DOES NOT store credit card information nor do we process financial transactions. Credit card transactions are sent to third party financial gateway, and we endeavor to protect the security of your payment information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology.
- When using this Site you will have the opportunity to enter personal information and interact with other users of this Site. Please do not post any personal information on this Site that you expect to keep private.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the website, and to otherwise provide our service to you.
3. Data we store
- All user accounts, groups, and data created on this website are stored in our database, even after "deletion," and may be archived elsewhere.
- Our web logs and other records are stored indefinitely.
- Although we make good faith efforts to store the information in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, we cannot guarantee complete security.
4. Archiving and display of OnlineDraft, LLC data by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with this website - including archive.org, google.com - can archive or otherwise make available user data entered on this website.
5. Circumstances in which OnlineDraft, LLC may release information
- OnlineDraft, LLC may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
6. International Users
By visiting our web site and providing us with data, you acknowledge and agree that due to the international
dimension of OnlineDraft, LLC we may use the data collected in the course of our relationship
for the purposes identified in this policy or in our other communications with you, including the transmission of information
outside your resident jurisdiction. In addition, please understand that such data may be stored on servers located in the
United States. By providing us with your data, you consent to the transfer of such data.
We may amend this notice from time to time by posting a revised notice on this Web site, or a similar Web site that replaces this Web site. If we amend the notice, the new notice will apply to personal information previously collected only insofar as the rights of the individual affected are not reduced.
We welcome your feedback and questions. We especially like to hear feature requests and new ways you
would like to user this service to share with a group.
Please enter your feedback in a support case by clicking on the HELP button at the top of this page.